Jeffrey and Heather Reed
Friendship, Respect, Love and Laughter
March 1, 2008
WINTER In So California?
How Spolied are We?!?
Us Californian's are so blessed to have this
in our everyday lives....
I should make more time to enjoy it!
Jeff and I spent a day hand in hand enjoying Ventura's waters and enjoying our SO Cali WINTER! I know, Crazy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reeds
Jeff and Heather Reed
Married, Happy and Thankful. We are Best Friends and enjoy sharing our time together doing things we both enjoy. Crossfit (CFTO!!), Sports, Movie Nights, Relaxing and spending time with Family and Friends are things we enjoy most.
View my complete profile
We Enjoy the outdoors.
Camping at Lake Cachuma. Aug.08
Holidays are better Together
Christmas 2007
Family and Friends
Bigler: Ashlyn and Scott
Bigler: Tara, Jon and Allie
Geist: Stephanie and Ben
Stroup: Ally and Garret
Dodger Fans!
We Bleed Dodger Blue
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(17)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(4)
Clark came Home from his Mission! March.1.2008
Reed Family Lunch Feb 2008
I took the Boys to the Park... FEB 2008
WINTER In So California?
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment