Jeff shaved his head and is getting ready for the Academy on the 18th of Feb!! He's been participating in the pre-academy for the past week or so getting himself prepared.
FAMILY TIME.....
Kaden Keith and I were playing around the other night and having a good time. Kaden is getting SO big. I can't believe he will be three in April. Can you? It's gone by so quickly! (Jan.26.)
Gotta' Have rain boots!

WEDDING SHOW....
Ashley and I were Models in a wedding show (Jan.27.08) It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed wearing a variety of dresses; wedding gown, brides maid and evening gown. I was VERY nervous, but by the second show I was more relaxed and really enjoyed the "cat walk" NOT really!!!! It was so scary!! I didn't have a choice in the hair, so I am sure you'll enjoy seeing the bee hive I got stuck on my head... haha.
Aaahhh....The hair is down and I am a HAPPY GIRL! Sweaty, but Happy! :-)
After the "Modeling show" The double Tree treated Ashley and I to lunch!This year we celebrated Christina's birthday by going out to Dinner at 'Somethings Fishy' in Santa Barbara followed by a few other stops on St. Street. Southern California has been experiencing a huge rain storm for the past week and we happen to get stuck in it last night...walking....walking a lot...walking a lot in the rain...cold...and wet.... it was AWESOME! I'm not sick, so I'm happy. haha (Jan.26.08) (real birthday is Feb.4.08)
I was the smart one to wear the Bennie...it kept my head warm and dry!
I was the smart one to wear the Bennie...it kept my head warm and dry!






1 comment:
LOVE all the different pictures. (Nice poofy hair in the bridals! Don't you love how when someone else gets control of your hair, it's always something you would NEVER intentionally do!??)
Looks like all is going well, and you're havin' fun!
Post a Comment