August 24, 2010

Our First Year in a Nut Shell


Halloween 2009
Obviously, the best costumes in the world!!

Cooking Class for Mrs. Purcell's Birthday. (11.2009)
Matt surprised Leanne for her Birthday!!
He us and the Broggie's into Ojai for a cooking class.


Our First Christmas as a married couple.
Like my Pajamas???


Our first Thanksgiving as a married Couple! :-)


Jeff and I had a BBQ at our apartment for Keith's 30th Birthday
(May 2010)


We went to Disneyland...
(July 2010)


We bought our first car together...
(June 2010)


I ate Snake for the first time...
(July 2010)


Carl napping...
(Everyday 2010)


Fourth of July 2010
Bruce's band played at the VC Firework show.


The Purcell's and us at the Broggie Wedding
(March 2010)


The McTygues, Stroples and us at the Strople Wedding
(August 2010)


CO-ED Softball! Summer 2010
Go Fox Hounds!!
Jeff and I started our own softball team this year....


At the 2010 Crossfit Games!!!
SO much fun!
(July 2010)

We had a lot of high lights in our first year of marriage.
I only posted a few....

And.....We have two more weeks until we officially hit our year mark..
Oh, what can we squeeze in?!?


No comments: