January 30, 2009

I'm Loving the New Year....

May the New Year
Bring you Joy!
..
Hey everyone,
As I'm sure most of you know,
2008 wasn't the best year for me, Jeff
or really anyone I know.
..
I'm excited to report that 2009 has
started off well and I only see it getting better.
I changed career paths this year and I'm excited
to see where that leads me. As much as I enjoyed
teaching, I feel I will wait until I'm a mother, see how
I feel and then I might return to it.
..
As of now, I started a career in Real Estate.
As we all know, the economy has put a damper
on things and the market is extreamly slow.
I figured I would take this time to learn
how Real Estate works and learn from the best,
Realitor, Don Edwards (Yes, Shannon's Dad)
He and Cheree have decided to make me the
office manager and I am loving my job!!
(Thank you Cheree and Don)
..
My Goals for this year:
keep a positive additude no matter the circumstances
and take each day at a time. I've learned that things
can't be rushed and new chapters of life will happen
when they happen. Whenever the Lord decides to bless
me with new and exciting adventures, I will be ready.
..
Jeffrey and I have started a new workout plan and
I'm excited to see the results. Our friends, Leanne
and Matt, introduced us to P90X. At first I sceptical,
But after three work outs, I've never been so sore in my life!
about 80 days to go and I will let you know if it worked.
Expect us to be toned and ripped!
P90X MY FRIENDS! BRING IT.
(That was for you Jeff)
..
So, Enjoy the New Year and keep Jeff
and I posted on how you're doing.

On our way home from Andrew and Lindsey's
House, we decided to take HWY 150 into Ojai.
it was a beautiful Saturday morning and we,
meaning me, couldn't resist but to stop and enjoy the view.
Two weeks ago Jeffrey and I spent some
time in Santa Barbara. I took him to lunch at
Padaro Beach grill, off Santa Claus Lane.
If you haven't eaten there, you should
On a sunny day, it's perfect. They have a huge
sand box for kids and lots of picnic tables outside,
and a lot of grass to throw a blanket down and read a book.
For our moms birthday this year we kept things
pretty low key. She didn't want to do much so we
out for coffee and enjoyed the warm afternoon.
OH, we also got her a new wallet.
A nice one, she's been wanting for a while.
(pictured: Jeffrey and Keith)

Two weeks ago I went to the beach with Christina.

It was beautiful!!!!!! Aren't we blessed to be able to enjoy the beach

In January during winter season?!

I know, It's crazy.

No comments: