August 30, 2007

Heather and Jeff

Going Strong Now for Over Two Years!
Jeff and I met a while back at my place of employment. At the time I was working at Mavericks Gym in Ventura. I built the courage up one day to ask him out on a date. I was sure he would say no, but I was in for a suprise. He said yes and here we are over two years later. He is a wonderful man and we've shared some amazing memories together; Dodger games, birthdays, Holidays, Weddings, my fathers wedding (we both were in the wedding party), Flying back east, Disneyland, Camping, road trips, Klosowski Wasseling parties (haha), Raising a kitten together and many many more!!
I've enjoyed the past years with Jeff and look forward to the time we will share together. He is my best friend and by far the most kind hearted person I have ever met.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Oregon. Like your web site and looking forward to seeing you in person in November.
Kathy says, "I want to see if Jeff is as handsome in person as he is on my computer screen!"
Lew and Kathy

Tara said...

I'm glad you got a blog. Thanks for posting so many pictures...I love to see pictures. Keep posting lots!!!

Anonymous said...

you and Jeff are perfect for each other Heather!
Love ya sis

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I love you Heather! Miss you! Call me soon, so we can catch up!
Love ya,
Ashlee and the gang